- Woolavington Remote Learning Policy January 2021
- Woolavington Village Primary Remote Learning Safeguarding Appendix for COVID 19
- WVPS remote learning provision a guide for parents
Acceptable Use of Technology
The Prime Minister announced on 04/01/2021 that a new national lockdown will come into force at 00:01 on Wednesday 6 January.
During the period of national lockdown, schools, alternative provision, special schools, and colleges will remain open to vulnerable children and young people and the children of critical workers only.
The critical worker list has been updated to include new workforces whose work is critical following the end of the EU transition period. It is important these people are also identified as critical workers and their children can attend the education setting. This change will see a small increase in the overall number of critical workers.
The critical worker list can be found on:
The Department for Education coronavirus (COVID-19) helpline and the PHE Advice Service (option 1) is available to answer any questions you have about coronavirus (COVID-19) relating to education settings and children’s social care.
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm
Please listen carefully to all of the available options before selecting the most appropriate option for your nursery, school, college or university.
Symptoms of Covid-19
The following ARE symptoms of coronavirus
Individuals will need a test if they have any of the following:
- A new continuous cough: coughing a lot more than an hour, or three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours;
If you develop any of these symptoms please contact the 119 helpline to request a test.
It is critical that everybody observes the following key behaviours:
- HANDS - Wash your hands regularly and for at least 20 seconds.
- FACE - Cover your face in enclosed spaces, especially where social distancing may be difficult and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- SPACE - Stay 2 metres apart where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place.
CLT Risk Assessment
- Woolavington Covid 19 SCHOOL OPERATION FROM 1 JANUARY 2021 RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS COVID 19
- Woolavington CLT COVID 19 COSHH Risk Assessment Template V1 Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Gel
- Woolavington CLT COVID 19 Risk Assessment Template V1 0 Lateral Flow Testing Device Primary
- 200526 CLT Update Letter
- 200714 CLT ParentCarer letter
- 201104 CLT Parent Letter
- CLT WHO How to wear a mask
- CLT decision comms 29th May 2020
- CLT ParentCarer letter Feb21
- CLT ParentCarer letter Jan21
- CLT COVID 19 letter to parents 18 05 20
- COVID 19 letter to parents 11 05 20
- COVID 19 Letter to parents 03 04 20
- COVID 19 letter to parents 02 03 20
- COVID 19 letter to parents 07 05 20
- COVID 19 letter to parents 13 03 20
- COVID 19 letter to parents 20 03 20
- Essential visitor protocol coronavirus
- Home Learning Readiness
- Letter to Parents 26 1 21 Remote learning
- Letter to Parents 05 02 2021
- Letter to Parents 11 02 21
- Letter to Parents 15 01 2021
- Letter to parents 16 07 20
- Letter to Parents 22 01 2021
- Letter to Parents 26 02 20
- Letter to parents 26 05 20
- Letter to Parents 29 01 2021
- Lockdown 3 arrangements 08 01 21
- Online resources for parents
- Tips for Parents at home.pptx